Thursday, June 25, 2009

The summer is swishing by so fast! There are so many things I still want to get done . . . .
I have a stack of books I'm wanting to read, I want to start an art journal, , I want to learn 5 new violin pieces, I want to knit a few more chemo hats, I want to try some new recipes . . . . . .

And then there is the list of things I NEED to do, like re-do the school room, make lesson plans for next year, clean out closets, clean out the garage . . . . .

Our summer calendar is so full, it's hard to fit these other wants and needs in anywhere. The kids start art (day) camp in a couple of weeks, so maybe I can work on some things while they are learning to be little Rembrandts.

Until then, I'll just have to work in five minute sprints between t-ball, violin lessons, Kris' open houses, pool time, library visits, July 4 Celebrations, Dad's surgery, trips to the Discovery Center, VBS . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment