Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Like to Play With My Food

I bought Bailey and Zack a kid's cooking set last year with aprons and real cooking utensils that are just their size. I'm always looking for cute recipes for them to try. I love Family Fun Magazine, Taste of Home Cookbook for Kids, Kids Can Cook, and All Time Favorite Recipes for Kids. These cookbooks are the best!

These are a few of our most recent projects.

We have a lot of fun in the kitchen!



Lawn Mower Cupcakes for my Dad's birthday









Octopus and Sea Weed












Grass Hopper Dip and Carrot Sticks











Dinosaur Nachos

3 comments:

  1. Those are great! I especially like the octopus and sea weed.

    David Kilburn

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok this is just toooooooooooooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omigosh! how creative and fun is this? I love what you did with the beans and chip! I'm totally going to try that!

    ReplyDelete