Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Where to Go, What to Do

It's funny how one tiny blog can start such big conversations. I posted about video games a few months ago and that little blip on the computer screen started something. It started a small movement, of sorts, to get out and do more. There have been questions, though, about what to do.

So, it the spirit of living a video-game-free lifestyle, I will start posting my own practical guide to keeping kids creative, active, and entertained. This is not an end-all guide on how to have fun with your children. Heavens, no!

You are the only expert on how to raise your children. I do not claim to be a parenting guru! I am however, the best, most knowledgeable, and insightful expert when it comes to raising my children, Bailey and Zack. So, this is just how I do things. This is not necessarily how you should do things. But maybe, just maybe, it will give you some ideas.

Be watching for my next post. I promise to post details of our fun, messy, outdoorsy, artsy, educational, busy days. But, also keep in mind that I am always on the hunt for new ideas. So, please play along by adding your own fun activities in the comment section! Let's keep the conversation going!

No comments:

Post a Comment