Monday, August 31, 2009

The Honeymoon Is Over

We've lived in the house for 16 months and the honeymoon is coming to an end.

I am very frustrated with the kitchen. The windows are bare. Mini-blinds. That's it. Yuck. And the color scheme? I'm still not sure. This cannot be allowed to continue.

The laundry room. I spend a lot of time in there. Isn't there something I can do to make it more appealing? I mean, no one ever sees it except me, but still . . . . .

And our "school room" is a little too much "school" for my taste. I wouldn't mind so much if I didn't have to share my little piece of scrapbooking heaven with our homeschool classroom. But what to do?

The backyard. Augh! I don't even know where to begin. It's just not. Not at all.

I loved this house last year. I think I can love it again. I've just got to get busy and make something happen. I've gotten too comfortable. It's time to make some changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment