Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Anniversary

Last week was our 15th wedding anniversary. It came and went without much ado. Zack had t-ball, Bailey had a recital. It kind of slipped by with a promise to celebrate "when things settle down a little".

After 15 years, my heart still beats a little faster when Kris walks in the room and I find myself thinking about him when he is away. I get goosebumps when he holds my hand and sometimes, when he looks at me a certain way, he makes me weak in the knees. Literally.

Life is a little more hectic now. Kris' hair is a little grayer and I have a few little laugh lines. But I act like a silly little teenager when I talk about him.

It's been the best 15 years of my life . . . . . . . .

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting your blog - I like the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw you on 2Peas. Keep posting when you blog. BTW: Very sweet story about your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 15 years of happiness and your new blog! I love the design you've choosen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 15 years! We just had our 5th anniversary. Time sure does fly.

    I love the colors on your blog, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete